Directions and Maps
From the Salt Lake City airport
The following driving directions, as well as alternative routes and mass transit options, can be obtained from Google Maps.
Total miles: Approximately 50
Driving Time: Approximately 1 hour
1. As you exit the airport take the I-80 E ramp towards CITY CENTER/OGDEN/PROVO. Stay on I-80E for nearly 4 miles, going past exits for I-215.
2. As you approach the city center, I-80 E will merge with
I-15. Stay in the left two lanes to be on I-15 S (Las Vegas).
3. Stay on I-15 S for 39 miles (do not take I-80 E when it splits off).
4. Take the Orem University Parkway exit (Exit #269) and turn left at the light (east, toward the mountains).
5. Stay on University Parkway for a total of 5 miles. When you get to the football stadium, continue on this road for one more mile up the hill.
6. Turn right at 900 East
7. Drive south for 0.6 miles, then turn right on 1100 North. Turn left into the visitor parking lot.
8. The chemical engineering department is
a short walk up the hill to the new Engineering Building.