Congratulations to our students!
BYU chemical engineering undergraduates won big at the Rocky Mountain Regional AIChE Student Conference that includes over 10 different universities. The conference was held virtually this year to maintain student safety. The awards are listed below.
- 1st Place Paper Competition: Landon Ebbert of the Bundy Lab
- 1st Place ChemE Jeopardy: AB Gutman, Becky Fuller, Jason Guymon, Joel Howarth
- 2nd Place ChemE car poster: AB Gutman, Zachary Jacobs, Adam Hawkins, Brady Zeller, Robert Steagal
- 2nd Place ChemE car: AB Gutman, Zachary Jacobs, Adam Hawkins, Brady Zeller, Robert Steagal
- 3rd Place Paper Competition: Isaac Wheeler of the Lignell Lab